Welcome To Muktaa Charitable Foundation
Muktaa Charitable Foundation is a not-for-profit, public trust formed by socially conscious citizens (Registration no: Maha 1215/2010 Pune). Muktaa began its journey on 5th October 2005 with 1 counselor and 1 phone line. Today we have 12 counselors on 10 lines; taking more than 100 calls a day! Envisaged, shaped and managed by like-minded individuals,Muktaa has been steadily
Feedback From Client
- I do not know from where you get so much energy and patience to talk and guide!
- I feel its my right to take information from you; I do not want to discuss it with parents and friends.
- Whenever I feel lonely or scared, you always give me invaluable support via helpline.
- I got very useful information. How can I volunteer for the helpline?
- I feel that I am talking with God!
- I had not discussed my HIV positive status with anyone, I shared it with you only after I heard your cordial and endearing voice.
- I really got an opportunity to open my heart and get rid of my feelings of guilt about my HIV status.
- Samvad HIV AIDS Helpline Till date we have catered to more than 1,50,000 callers with information and counselling on HIV
- AASHA Project So far we have 15,000 calls from this service
- Call Back Service We have been able to address the situation for 4000 callers so far
- Project WE CAN Till date we have trained 600 doctors in oral cancer screening and tobacco de-addiction
- Samvad TB Helpline We have received 150+ calls for TB related queries
- Sampark ProjectSo far we have received 3500 calls from this service
- Ankur Project We have partnered with AIDS Orphan organization from U.K and have counseled 12 HIV positive children till date
- Sakav Project So far more than 300 students have benefited from the interactive sessions which were conducted