Muktaa Charitable Foundation MCF-Muktaa Charitable Foundation (MCF) is a registered trust founded in 2005 formed by socially conscious individuals from various fields. Our head-office is in Pune, Maharashtra Our Samvad Helpline is a free phone based service where people from all over India call us, in confidentiality, and ask questions regarding HIV / AIDS, Hep B and STI. The helpline is operational in Bihar and Maharashtra, endeavouring to reach out to as many of the 23 lakh people in India, infected with HIV.
Position: Promotion officer
Roles & Responsibilities
The Promotion officer would be required to be well versed in the local language(Marathi) besides Hindi and English.
2. He/She should be ready to travel.
3. He/She should be able to arrange presentations in connection with promotion of helpline number.
4. . He/She should build NGO networking and advocacy.
5. He/She should participate in exhibitions, seminars on the subject of HIV/Aids.
6. He/She should be able to write reports, articles on HIV/AIDS.
7. He/She should have 2 wheeler.
Graduate in any faculty, computer skill.
Professional experience –
He/She should have experience in sales/marketing in any organization of over 2 years or experience of working in any NGO in the field of HIV/AIDS How to apply – Mail at email@example.com Last date – 26th September 2014